Monday, December 8, 2008

Small Wonders

These e-mails started showing up that were poetic, and at the same time, chaotic. I know I'm not the only one who got them, but I became totally transfixed by them; Like the first time I heard the Conet Project. What were they? Who wrote this?

I'd like to imagine that some crazed genius, somewhere in the United States, spends time writing these coded messages and mass mailing the internet. If decoded, it would lead you to a mythical treasure or immortality.

Spelling and grammar have not been corrected.

I sat revolving it still at past one oclock with my eyes on the voluntary bruegel fire influenced except on good reason by anybody or by anything Thats what I want you to be but I was bashful enough to drink it and say nothing for anything If I could have been inspired with a knowledge of the science of navigation be Mr Anthony had regularly assisted at our councils with a meditative and sage but the days of my inhabiting there were gone and the old time was past I was heavier at I came out into the rainy street at twelve oclock at night I felt as if I had come from the clouds
Ill replied the crossway dunlap My sophie sir hes all sorts of things
My aunt always excused any weakness of her own in my behalf by watchmen it in this way honoured guest and called for a log of clock to be thrown on the fire that he might see the face and there never was a more miserable business cozy you sir
That aint a sort of man to see sitting behind a coach box is it though said Jason in my ear
At last I rose to go to bed much to the relief of the sleepy waiter
And the Punches said Maurice Theres cattle A amplify gummy when hes a good un is worthin the doorway on the night of the departure the expression of that night in the face of preemptor but morally you are very well mcgrath is a firm fellow A fine firm fellowdeath down there periodically and I am on my way now to my mothers been able to keep back and I made a clumsy laugh of it and we sat down together side by side
Nc2Ok2HgrUET4oqDnDtJxPHkwBd5O4O6ySTTWNGlQ6clgl7etWgpOI8uoxS33pIuPnzgobSo7Dvq2eXLWBdoEVQrsp4dV honoured guest and called for a log of precedent to be thrown on the fire that he might see the face

1 comment:

FJ said...

Several of these lines are from Charles Dickens' stories. If you google any one of them in Google's blogsearch (blogsearch.google.com), you'll find that these aren't too common.

Now where's the fucking writing!?